Reservation Policies & Procedures
Please note that due to present guidelines and restrictions we have made adjustments to our seating layout, policies and amenities to ensure the safety of our guests and team. We kindly ask that you review the below details and encourage you to reach out to us at: 416-366-0200 or at email@example.com should you have further questions or concerns.
Thank you for your patience, support and understanding during this time, we look forward to welcoming you.
Due to limited capacity we ask that you adhere to the following seating durations from the time of your reservation according to your party size:
Parties of two guests: two hours
Parties of four to five guests: two and a half hours
Parties of six: three hours
Deposits & Cancellations:
Upon booking, a deposit of $50.00 per person is required to secure your reservation which will be put towards the balance of your bill at the end of your evening with us.
In the event of a cancellation, we require 24 hours’ notice prior to your booking date and time. Deposits are non-refundable for last minute cancellations (with less than 24 hours’ notice).
Please contact the restaurant if you are running late and we will be pleased to accommodate you accordingly.
We hold tables for 15 minutes from the time of your reservation, after which point the table will be released if notice has not been provided to the restaurant. Reservations that are not honoured will be considered a no-show / last minute cancellation and deposits are non-refundable.
With appropriate notice, we will accommodate you to the best of our ability within the allocated seating time based on your party size and reservation time.
Amenities & Parking:
We are unable to provide valet service at this time.
Guests may park in the surrounding paid parking lots which include:
- underground parking on Brant Street directly across from Jacobs & Co. Steakhouse
- above ground parking on the south/west corner of Brant St. & Adelaide
Coat check is available upon request and hooks have been installed throughout the venue for guests to hang their coats in order to minimize close contact.
All guests entering the venue are required to adhere to the below to keep everyone safe while visiting us:
- Provide us with your contact information for Public Health contact tracing upon arrival
- Keep 6 feet/2 metres from people not in your social circle
- Tables will seat 6 maximum (from your social circle)
- Stay seated except to enter, exit, pay or use the washroom
- Wear a mask indoors, except when eating
- Clean your hands often with soap & water or alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- If you are sick, stay home and visit us another time
Prior to dining with us we ask each guest to conduct a self-assessed wellness check. If you are feeling unwell, have any of the below symptoms or may have come in contact with someone with these symptoms, please refrain from entering the restaurant.
We will gladly welcome you at a later date.
- Difficulty breathing
- Sore throat, trouble swallowing
- Runny nose
- Loss of taste of smell
- Not feeling well
- Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea